iran visa fees Visitors to Iran must obtain a visa from one of the Iranian diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries or countries eligible for a visa on arrival. All visitors must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months. Admission is refused to women not wearing Islamic head cover, scarf, long sleeves and stockings. Citizens of Israel are totally banned from entry to Iran.
iran visa price
iran visa cost
iran visa cost Citizens of both Iran and another country count as citizens of Iran when visiting, and must have an Iranian passport. This includes all whose Mother and father and husband or Children born abroad is Iranian.
Iran Visa Policy
- Bandar Abbas International Airport (Bandar Abbas)
- Isfahan International Airport (Isfahan)
- Kish International Airport (Kish Island)
- Mashhad International Airport (Mashad)
- Qeshm international Airport (Qeshm Island)
- Shiraz International Airport (Shiraz)
- Tabriz International Airport (Tabriz)
- Imam Khomeini International Airport (Tehran)
- Mehrabad International Airport (Tehran)
- Urmia Airport (Urmia)
- Ahvaz International Airport (Ahvaz)
- Kerman Airport (Kerman)
- Larestan International Airport (Lar)
Note: to obtain a visa on arrival, passengers must already have made an application, at least 2 days prior to arrival, at the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affair's E-Visa website and present the submission notification at the airport's visa desk on arrival.
Plans to increase tourism
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- United States